Infants Gas Relief Non-Staining Formula
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIMETHICONE 20mg in 0.3mL
NDC Code: 59779-704
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- shake well before using
- all doses may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day
- fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek
- dosage can be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- for best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap
|Age (yr)||Weight (lb)||Dose|
|infants under 2||under 24||0.3 mL|
|children over 2||over 24||0.6 mL|
- do not use if printed foil seal under cap is torn or missing
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Carbomer 934-P, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Natural Flavors, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
|INFANTS GAS RELIEF
|Labeler - CVS (062312574)|
|Registrant - davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC (967545935)|
|davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC||967545935||MANUFACTURE(59779-704), PACK(59779-704), LABEL(59779-704), ANALYSIS(59779-704)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.