Epi-Clenz Instant Hand Antiseptic
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 3, 2018.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-212
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- in the eyes. In case of eye contact, immediately flush with water.
- irritation or redness develop
- Condition persist for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product
- rub hands together covering all surfaces until hands are dry.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, carbomer, glycerin, isopropyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, purified water, Tocopheryl Acetate.
|EPI-CLENZ INSTANT HAND ANTISEPTIC
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|