Sani-Hands for Kids Antibacterial Moist Wipes
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13mg in 1mL
Labeler: Professional Disposables International, Inc.
NDC Code: 10819-7010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a doctor.
- Peel back label slowly.
- Pull out wipe and reseal label.
- Unfold and use; discard after single use.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Lot No. and Exp. date - on side
Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Water, SD Alcohol 40, Sorbic Acid, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance
Professional Disposables International, Inc.
Orangeburg, NY 10962-1376 - USA - 1-800-999-6423
Made in USA
Sani-Hands for Kids
Antibacterial Moist Wipes
Kills 99.99% of Germs
Moisturizes with Aloe
15 wipes per Paks [5.0 in x 8.0 in (12.7 cm x 20.3 cm)] 10 Paks per Tray
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% w/w
|SANI-HANDS FOR KIDS
ANTIBACTERIAL MOIST WIPES
benzalkonium chloride cloth
|Labeler - Professional Disposables International, Inc. (800777117)|
|Professional Disposables International, Inc.||800777117||manufacture(10819-7010)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 26, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.