Mucus Relief by TARGET Corporation
Medically reviewed on December 25, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- each tablet contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Guaifenesin, 400 mg
helps relieve chest congestion
helps thin and loosen mucus
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Dist. by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Product of U.S.A.
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.