Allergy by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-970
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- read the directions, warnings and accompanying label information before use
- store at room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- protect from light
D&C red #28, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose, starch
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl, 25 mg
For Allergy Relief
•Sneezing •Runny Nose
•Itchy, Watery Eyes •Itchy Throat
COMPARE TO BENADRYL® active ingredient*
Each capsule individually banded for your protection
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|