Infants Gas Relief Non-Staining Formula
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Dimethicone 20mg in 0.3mL
NDC Code: 0363-5345
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Simethicone 20 mg
Relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake well before using
- all doses may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day
- only use the enclosed syringe. Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down. Pull back plunger of syringe until syringe filled slightly over prescribed level. Turn to original position, simply push plunger back until you have reached the prescribe level. Pull syringe out of the bottle and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- dosage can be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids
- for best results, clean syringe after each use and replace original cap
|Age (yr)||Weight (lb)||Dose|
|infants under 2||under 24||0.3 mL|
|children over 2||over 24||0.6 mL|
- do not use if the neck wrap imprinted with "Safety Seal" is broken or missing
- store at room temperature
- do not freeze
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
Carbomer 934-P, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Natural Flavors, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose
200 WILMOT ROAD
DEERFIELD, IL 60015
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Simethicone 20 mg/Dose
- Nonstaining formula
- No alcohol
- No saccharin
- No artificial flavor
- New dosing syringe design
Compare to Infants' Mylicon®
Drops active ingredient‡‡
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
|INFANTS GAS RELIEF
|Labeler - Walgreens (008965063)|
|Registrant - davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC (967545935)|
|davAgen Pharmaceutical, LLC||967545935||MANUFACTURE(0363-5345), PACK(0363-5345), LABEL(0363-5345), ANALYSIS(0363-5345)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.