Regular Strength Acid Reducer by L.N.K. International, Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 16, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-619
Ranitidine 75 mg
(as ranitidine hydrochloride USP, 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or any other acid reducers.
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheeing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR INDIVIDUAL BLISTER UNIT IS OPEN OR TORN
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hyrpomellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc, titanium dioxide
Call 1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF ZANTAC 75®*
Prevents & Relieves Heartburn Associated with Acid Indigestion & Sour Stomach
Ranitidine USP 75 mg
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Zantac 75®.
Distributed by LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 USA
Product of India
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR INDIVIDUAL BLISTER UNIT IS OPEN OR TORN
Sound Body 44-619
|REGULAR STRENGTH ACID REDUCER
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-619)|
|Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited||915786829||API MANUFACTURE(50844-619)|