Stool Softener by WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
Dosage form: capsule, gelatin coated
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED
NDC Code: 59779-626
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Stool softener laxative
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children|
12 years and over
|take 1 to 3 liquid gels
|children 2 to under|
12 years of age
|take 1 liquid gel daily|
2 years of age
|ask a doctor|
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from excessive humidity
- use by expiration date on package
D&C red #33, D&C yellow #6, edible black ink, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerine, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active ingredient in Colace® Stool Softener*
DOCUSATE SODIUM 100 mg
• Gentle stool softener
• Reliable relief
• Stimulant free
100 Liquid Gels
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2013 CVS/pharmacy
docusate sodium capsule, gelatin coated
|Labeler - WOONSOCKET PRESCRIPTION CENTER,INCORPORATED (062312574)|
|Accucaps Industries, Ltd.||248441727||MANUFACTURE(59779-626)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-626)|