Hydrogen Peroxide by Unifirst First Aid Corporation
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30mL in 1L
Labeler: Unifirst First Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 47682-304
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen Peroxide 3.0%
First Aid Antiseptic
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- near eyes or mucous membranes
- on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns consult a doctor
- not for use on large areas of the body
- if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician
- spray over affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- not to be used on children under 12 years of age
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Unifirst First Aid Corporation (832947092)|
|Registrant - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||manufacture(47682-304)|
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.