Coralite Cold and Hot by United Exchange Corp.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-151
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Menthol 5%......................................... Topical analgesic
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joint due to:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctof if:
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Contro Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- should be used up to 8 hours
- should be used no more than 3 hours a day
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C)
alove vera gel, BHT, castor oil, concentrated glycerin, disodium edetate hydrate, dried aluminum hydroxide gel, gelatin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, magnesium aluminosilicate, methylparaben, PEG monostearate, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, PVP, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 VALLEY VIEW AVE.
CERRITOS, CA 90703 USA
|CORALITE COLD AND HOT
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 20, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.