Coralite Pain Relief by United Exchange Corp.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-150
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients Purpose
Menthol 5%.............................................. Topical Analgesic
Temporarily relives minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- muscle sprains
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clears up and occurs again within a few days
- redness is present
- skin irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical hep or contact a Poision Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area
- carefully remove backing from patch
- should be used up to 8 hours
- should be used no more than 3 times a day
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at room temperature, not to exceed 86°F (30°C)
aloe vera gel, BHT, castor oil, concentrated glycerin, disodium edetate hydrate, dried aluminum hydroxide gel, gelatin, isopropyl myristate, kaolin, magnesium aluminosilicate, methylparaben, PEG monostearate, polysorbate 80, polyvinyl alcohol, purified water, PVP, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, tocopherol acetate
UNITED EXCHANGE CORP.
17211 VALLEY VIEW AVE.
CERRITOS, CA 90703 USA
|CORALITE PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 20, 2017