Listerine Whitening Anticavity Vibrant - Clean Mint
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-509
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation or tooth sensitivity occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- Store at Room Temperature.
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
call toll-free 888-222-5545 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Removes Tough Surface Stains
- Starts to Work on Contact
- Whitens Teeth Safely
- Kills Bad Breath Germs & Strengthens Teeth
946 mL (32 Fl OZ)
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE.
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED LISTERINE® BAND AROUND CAPIIS BROKEN OR MISSING.
|LISTERINE WHITENING ANTICAVITY VIBRANT - CLEAN MINT
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (831417154)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 13, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.