Clear Eyes Complete 7 Sympton Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYPROMELLOSES .5mg in 1mL, NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .0625mg in 1mL, POLYSORBATE 80 1.25mg in 1mL, ZINC SULFATE .625mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-707
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.025%
Polysorbate 80 0.50%
Zinc Sulfate 0.25%
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
For external use only.
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at room temperature.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- Keep carton for future reference.
boric acid, edetate disodium, polyaminopropyl biguanide, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium citrate.
|CLEAR EYES COMPLETE 7 SYMPTON RELIEF
hypromellose, naphazoline hydrochloride, polysorbate 80 and zinc sulfate liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.