Motion Sickness Relief by NASH-FINCH COMPANY
Medically reviewed on October 12, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: MECLIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: NASH-FINCH COMPANY
NDC Code: 70253-403
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
- for prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranqulizers.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the fitst dose one hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness: 1 to 2 tablets once daily for adults and children 12 years and over, or as directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- used by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose, magnesium stearate, silica gel
Helps prevent Nausea and Dizziness due to Motion Sickness for up to 24 hours
Compare to the active ingredient in Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula*
Quality Care Since 1904
MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
Meclizine HCl Tablets, 25 mg/Antiemetic
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® Less Drowsy Formula.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
DISTRIBUTED BY NASH FINCH COMPANY ©2004, 1996
NFC BRANDS, 7600 FRANCE AVE S, MPLS, MN 55435
|MOTION SICKNESS RELIEF
meclizine hcl tablet
|Labeler - NASH-FINCH COMPANY (006962294)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(70253-403)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(70253-403)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.