Night Time Cold/Flu Relief Cherry
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-1561
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine succinate 12.5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleep
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12 yrs and over||30 ml (2 Tbsp) every 6 hours
|children 4 to under 12 yrs||ask a doctor
|children under 4 yrs||do not use
- each 30 mL dose cup contains: sodium 11.32 mg
- store at room temperature
cherry extract, citric acid, ethanol, FD and C blue no.1, FD and C red no.40, high fructose corn syrup, methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, polyethylene glycol 400, propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium saccharin, sucrose
|NIGHT TIME COLD/FLU RELIEF CHERRY
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 12, 2017