Acid Reducer by Rite Aid
Medically reviewed on Jul 16, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 75mg
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-6190
(in each tablet)
Ranitidine 75 mg
(as ranitidine hydrochloride USP, 84 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or any other acid reducers.
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR PRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP IS OPEN OR TORN
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 400, talc, titanium dioxide
Call 1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
*Compare to the active ingredient in Zantac 75®
ranitidine tablets USP,
75 mg - acid reducer
PREVENTS & RELIEVES HEARTBURN
associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
60 TABLETS (60 DOSES)
75 mg EACH
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR PRINTED FOIL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR TORN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Zantac 75®.
Product of India
RITE AID, 30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
ranitidine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11822-6190)|
|Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited||915786829||API MANUFACTURE(11822-6190)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.