Acid Reducer Maximum Strength by Family Dollar
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: RANITIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE 150mg
Labeler: Family Dollar
NDC Code: 55319-620
Ranitidine 150 mg
(as ranitidine hydrochloride USP, 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or any other acid reducers.
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR INDIVIDUAL BLISTER UNIT IS OPEN OR TORN
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- this product is sodium and sugar free
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, talc, titanium dioxide
Call 1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF ZANTAC 150® TABLETS*
100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEED
Ranitidine Tablets USP, 150 mg / Acid Reducer
Prevents & Relieves Heartburn
Acid Indigestion & Sour Stomach
24 TABLETS (24 DOSES)
150 mg each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF THE CARTON OR INDIVIDUAL BLISTER UNIT IS OPEN OR TORN
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Zantac 150®.
Product of India
FAMILY DOLLAR SERVICES, INC.,
10401 MONROE RD,
MATTHEWS, NC 28105 USA
Family Wellness 44-620
ranitidine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Family Dollar (024472631)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(55319-620, 55319-620)|
|Shasun Pharmaceuticals Limited||915786829||API MANUFACTURE(55319-620, 55319-620)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.