Aspirin by Bedrock Brands, LLC (ST. JOSEPH)
Medically reviewed on July 2, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: Bedrock Brands, LLC (ST. JOSEPH)
NDC Code: 76000-231
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- take more or for a longer time than directed
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- have bloody or black stools
- vomit blood
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist
- do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, silicon dioxide, sodium bicarbonate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, talc, triethyl citrate
Call toll free: 1 855 STJOE81
• ADULT ASPIRIN REGIMEN‡
LOW DOSE ASPIRIN
PAIN RELIEVER (NSAID)
Dist. by: St. Josephs Health Products, LLC
Irvington, NY 10533
Find out more at stjosephaspirin.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
†Coating Helps Protect Against Stomach Upset
‡Talk to your doctor before starting an aspirin regimen. Aspirin is not right for everyone.
**Now in a new, smaller, easier to swallow "micro tablet"
|Labeler - Bedrock Brands, LLC (ST. JOSEPH) (829056162)|