MediChoice Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 17, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 700mg in 1mL
Labeler: Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
NDC Code: 39892-0500
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Isopropyl alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
• first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in: • minor cuts • scrapes • burns
For external use only
Flammable• keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical. Flash point 72°F.
• do not use with electrocautery procedures.
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
• do not get into eyes • do not apply over large areas of the body • do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
condition persists or gets worse
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean the affected area • apply 1 to 3 times daily
• does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol • will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally
|MEDICHOICE ISOPROPYL RUBBING ALCOHOL
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc. (847412269)|