Medically reviewed on November 13, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 33261-798
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg and Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
Pain Reliever/Nightime Sleep Aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years of age or over:
- Take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- Store at room temperature
Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, FD&C Blue #1, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid and Titanium Dioxide.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event, please contact: Physician's Science and Nature Inc.
Physician's Science and Nature Inc.
220 Newport Center Drive 11-634
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Repackaged By :
Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC,
Corona, CA 92880
acetaminophen and diphenhyramine tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC (801503249)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.