MediChoice of Hydrogen Peroxide 3 10 Volume
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 17, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 30mg in 1mL
Labeler: Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc.
NDC Code: 39892-0700
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Hydrogen Peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First aid antiseptic/Oral debriding agent
• first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• aids in the removal of phlegm, mucous, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only
• in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body • longer than 1 week
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
• the condition persists or gets worse
• sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
• irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens • swelling, rash, or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid antiseptic:
• clean the affected area
• apply a small amount of product on the area 1 to 3 times daily
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
• if bandaged, let dry first Oral debriding agent (oral rinse): adults and children 2 years of age and over:
• mix with an equal amount of water
• swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out
• use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
• children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
• children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Keep tightly closed in a cool dark place. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
|MEDICHOICE OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3 10 VOLUME
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Owens & Minor Distribution, Inc. (847412269)|