Intense Care Snail Hydro Gel Mask
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Glycerin 5g in 25g
Labeler: TONYMOLY CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 59078-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Glycerin 20%
Water, Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Agar , Mineral Oil , Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Dimethicone, Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Polyacrylate-13, Sodium Polyacrylate , Disodium EDTA, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Euphorbia Supina Stem Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbaria Sorbifolia Bark/Leaf Extract, Phenoxy ethanol
PURPOSE: Skin Protectant
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist.
1) In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage.
2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight.
2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately.
Keep out of reach of children:
Keep out of reach of babies and children
INDICATIONS AND USAGE: Apply the mask on face and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Take off the mask and spread remaining essence on skin.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Take an one sheet at a time
|INTENSE CARE SNAIL HYDRO GEL MASK
|Labeler - TONYMOLY CO., LTD. (688216798)|
|Registrant - TONYMOLY CO., LTD. (688216798)|
|TONYMOLY CO., LTD.||688216798||manufacture(59078-016)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.