good sense pain reliefchildrens childrens
Dosage form: suspension
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 33261-770
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- •reduces fever
- •relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- •the common cold
- •sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- •more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- •with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- •if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- •pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- •new symptoms occur
- •redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- •do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- •shake well before using
- •mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
- •find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- •remove the children protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
- •repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- •do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
Dose (mL or tsp)*
under 2 years
ask a doctor
5 mL (1 tsp)
7.5 mL ( 1 ½ tsp)
10 mL (2 tsp)
12.5 mL (2 ½ tsp)
15 mL (3 tsp)
*or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- •each 5 mL (1 tsp) contains: sodium 3 mg
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- •do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, tribasic sodium phosphate
For Ages 2 – 11
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension
Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever
Compare to active ingredient of Children’s Tylenol® Oral Suspension
160 mg per 5 mL
Repackaged By :
Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC,
Corona, CA 92880
|GOOD SENSE PAIN RELIEFCHILDRENS
|Labeler - Aidarex Pharmaceuticals LLC (801503249)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.