Goodys PM Pain Reliever by Medtech Products Inc.
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE 38mg
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-661
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each powder)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine Citrate 38 mg
• temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• in children under 12 years of age
• with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
• liver disease
• a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
• the blood thinning drug warfarin
• sedatives or tranquilizers
• drowsiness will occur
• avoid alcoholic drinks
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• redness or swelling is present
• any new symptoms appear
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
• adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 powders at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.
• do not give to children under 12 years of age
• each powder contains: potassium 55 mg
• store below 25°C (77°F)
citric acid, docusate sodium, fumaric acid, glycine, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, potassium chloride, silica gel, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate dihydrate
1-866-255-5197 (English/Spanish) weekdays
Acetaminophen • Diphenhydramine Citrate
Pain Reliever/ Nighttime sleep-aid
FOR PAIN WITH SLEEPLESSNESS
16 Powder Packs
|GOODYS PM PAIN RELIEVER
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate powder
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.