GALACTOMYCES MAN BOOSTER
Medically reviewed on July 16, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Glycerin 29mg in 145mL
Labeler: TONYMOLY CO., LTD.
NDC Code: 59078-009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Glycerin 20%
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bis-PEF-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, 1,2-Hexanediol
PURPOSE: Skin Protectant
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist.
1) In case of haviong problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage.
2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight.
2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately.
Keep out of reach of children:
Keep out of reach of babies and children
INDICATIONS AND USAGE: After washing face, at the first stage of skin care, wet cotton pad with product and lightly tap on face.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Take an adequate amount of this product.
|GALACTOMYCES MAN BOOSTER
|Labeler - TONYMOLY CO., LTD. (688216798)|
|Registrant - TONYMOLY CO., LTD. (688216798)|
|TONYMOLY CO., LTD.||688216798||manufacture(59078-009)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.