Allergy Relief by Preferred Plus (Kinray)
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Preferred Plus (Kinray)
NDC Code: 61715-083
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||take 1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 capsule|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
- store at 59°-77°F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity and light.
edible dye free ink, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol-sorbitan solution
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
*Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl® LIQUI-GELS®
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg/Antihistamine
Sneezing Runny Nose
Itchy, Watery Eyes Itchy Nose or Throat
Softgels** 25 mg EACH
Distributed by: Kinray, Inc.
152-35 Tenth Avenue
Whitestone, NY 11357
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl®, or Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc., owner of the registered trademark LIQUI-GELS®.
Product of Canada
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Preferred Plus (Kinray) (012574513)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.