LEADER Cough Drops Menthol Flavor
Medically reviewed on November 27, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5.4mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 49781-012
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 5.4 mg
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
- cough as may occur with a cold
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed be fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|adults and children|
5 years and over
|allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
May be replaced every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
|children under 5 years||ask a doctor
- 10 calories per drop
Blue flakes (FDandC blue no. 1, glycerin, gum arabic, potassium sorbate), eucalyptus oil, FDandC blue no. 1, FDandC red no. 40, glucose syrup, natural flavoring, sucrose and water. Soybean oil and corn starch used as processing aids.
Or to report an adverse event call 1-800-200-6313. Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
CARDINAL HEALTH DUBLIN, OHIO 43017 CIN 4831053 www.myleader.com 1-800-200-6313
UD Certified GF Gluten-Free
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Kraft, owner of the registered trademark HallsR, or by any of its affiliates.
|LEADER COUGH DROPS MENTHOL FLAVOR
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|