HUBOT HEALTHCARE HAND SANITIZER
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Mar 11, 2020.
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 54.7g in 100g
Labeler: HUBOT HEALTHCARE LLC.
NDC Code: 72138-490
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 62.5% v/v
for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks, and sources of static discharge
- Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120F (48C), puncture or incinerate.
- Operate only with spout pointing down
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occur for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Spread thoroughly onto hands and rub until dry.
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- For emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1-888-255-3924
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call +1-813-248-0573
Water. Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Isobutane, Emulsifying wax, steareth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Propane, Cetyl Lactate, Sodium Sesquicarbonate
|HUBOT HEALTHCARE HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol aerosol, foam
|Labeler - HUBOT HEALTHCARE LLC. (081084880)|
|Registrant - HUBOT HEALTHCARE LLC. (081084880)|
|HUBOT HEALTHCARE LLC.||081084880||MANUFACTURE(72138-490)|