Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: UNDECYLENIC ACID 0.1g in 1g
Labeler: Health Care Products
NDC Code: 61787-558
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Undecylenic Acid 10 %
- cures most athlete's foot
- cures most jock itch and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only.
Do not use
- on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and consult a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
Supervise children in the use of this product.
- for athletes foot: Pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- wash hands after each use
- store between 2° and 30° C (36° and 86° F)
Aloe Vera, Arginine, Cetyl Alcohol, Clotrimazole, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Lavender Oil, Methylparaben, Ornithine HCl, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tea Tree Oil, Triethanolamine, Urea, Water.
Call: 1-866-263-9003, Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, Fri 9:00 am - 2:30 pm EST. Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Rev. 558:00 8/13
undecylenic acid cream
|Labeler - Health Care Products (101196749)|
|Registrant - Hi-Tech Pharmacal Co., Inc. (101196749)|
|Process Technologies & Packaging, LLC||809172885||MANUFACTURE(61787-558)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.