Sheffield Baby Teething Gel
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 75mg in 1g
Labeler: Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC
NDC Code: 11527-061
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oral Teething Pain Reliever
- for temporary relief of sore gums due to teething in infants and children under 4 months of age and older
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
When using this product fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not use tube if it is cut prior to opening
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
- use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of teething gel
- apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician
- for infants under 4 months of age, there is no recommended dose or treatment , except under the advice and supervision of a dentist or doctor.
- store at a controlled room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Red No. 40, Flavor, Glycerin, PEG 6, PEG 8, PEG 32, PEG 75, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Purified water
Baby Teething Gel
Benzocaine 7.5% NET WT. 0.33 OZ (9.35g)
Oral Pain Reliever for Teething
Made in the USA
|SHEFFIELD BABY TEETHING GEL
|Labeler - Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC (151177797)|
|Sheffield Pharmaceuticals LLC||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-061)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 23, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more