freshnails the undernail sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 19, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL .7mL in 1mL
Labeler: TWB Strategic Investments Inc.
NDC Code: 58665-001
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- For antiseptic hand cleaning to kill and decrease germs and bacteria on the skin, particularly on the fingertip and under the fingernail area.
- For personal hand hygiene and recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If digger (pick) is used, gently and carefully apply under fingernails.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare professional if irritation develops.
Keep out of the reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Rub product onto fingertip skin and under fingernails and allow to dry.
- Use as part of your daily cleansing routine.
Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° (59° - 86° F)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Fragrance, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Tea Tree Essential Oil
THE UNDERNAIL SANITIZER
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - TWB Strategic Investments Inc. (203161039)|