freshnails the undernail sanitizer
Medically reviewed on Nov 20, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL .7mL in 1mL
Labeler: TWB Strategic Investments Inc.
NDC Code: 58665-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70% v/v
- For antiseptic hand cleaning to kill and decrease germs and bacteria on the skin, particularly on the fingertip and under the fingernail area.
- For personal hand hygiene and recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable. Keep away from open flame and sources of heat.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If digger (pick) is used, gently and carefully apply under fingernails.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare professional if irritation develops.
Keep out of the reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Rub product onto fingertip skin and under fingernails and allow to dry.
- Use as part of your daily cleansing routine.
Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° (59° - 86° F)
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5, Fragrance, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Purified Water, Tea Tree Essential Oil
THE UNDERNAIL SANITIZER
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - TWB Strategic Investments Inc. (203161039)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.