Face Values - AM Facial Moisturizing Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 12, 2018.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HOMOSALATE 12g in 100mL, OCTINOXATE 7.5g in 100mL, OCTOCRYLENE 2g in 100mL, ZINC OXIDE 3.5g in 100mL
Labeler: Harmon Stores Inc
NDC Code: 63940-121
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 3.5%
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
- damaged or broken skin.
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- if rash occurs.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
water, niacinamide, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, butylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, boron nitride, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, ceramide 3, ceramide 6- II, ceramide 1, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, sodium lauroyl lactylate, carbomer, xanthan gum, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, hyaluronic acid
Harmon® FaceValuesTM AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion
Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen
moisturizes to help repair & restore skin's protective barrier
with Ceramides & UVA/UVB Protection
Compare Ours to the Active ingredients in CeraVe®
AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion*
3 Fl Oz (89 mL)
Harmon Stores, Inc.
650 Liberty Ave.
Union, NJ 07083 USA
©Harmon Stores, Inc.
Visit us at:
Manufactured in Israel
8D121 B1 C1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Coria Laboratories Ltd,
owner of the registered trademark CeraVeTM.
|FACE VALUES - AM FACIAL MOISTURIZING BROAD SPECTRUM SPF30 SUNSCREEN
homosalate, octinoxate, octocrylene, zinc oxide lotion
|Labeler - Harmon Stores Inc (804085293)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.