Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-314
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Rapid Action Treatment Lotion
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following the use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck, chest and back
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
water, butylene glycol, octyldodecanol, steareth-2, cetyl alcohol, steareth-21, dimethicone, polyacrylamide, glycerin, C13-14 isoparaffin, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, magnesium aluminum silicate, laureth-7, fragrance, Lavandula stoechas extract, Helichrysum italicum extract, Cistus monspeliensis extract, titanium dioxide
call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
RAPID ACTION TREATMENT
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.