Clotrimazole by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-035
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole, USP 1%
- cures most athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling, and discomfort
For external use only
on children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete’s foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete’s foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete’s foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition lasts longer, contact a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- Store between 2°-30°C (36°-86°F).
- Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 5, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)