Instant Hand Sanitizer by Safetec of America, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: alcohol 700mg in 1L
Labeler: Safetec of America, Inc.
NDC Code: 61010-6111
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on skin whenever soap and water handwashing is not readily available
- helps prevent the risk of cross-contamination of bacteria that potentially can cause disease or infection
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- place a small amount into one hand
- spread over both hands and wrist
- rub into the skin until dry
- do not wipe off; no rinsing required
aloe vera, carbomer, D&C yellow#10, fragrance, purified water, triethanolamine
Manufactured by SAFETEC OF AMERICA, Inc. Buffalo, NY 14215 800-456-7077 www.safetec.com
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Safetec of America, Inc. (874965262)|
|Safetec of America, Inc.||874965262||MANUFACTURE(61010-6111)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018