Seasonal itchy and Red eye relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: TETRAHYDROZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05mg in 1mL, ZINC SULFATE 0.25mg in 1mL
Labeler: Kareway Product, Inc.
NDC Code: 67510-0665
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%
Zinc sulfate 0.25%
- for temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or become cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium citrate
|SEASONAL ITCHY AND RED EYE RELIEF
tetrahydrozoline hcl, zinc sulfate liquid
|Labeler - Kareway Product, Inc. (121840057)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic
- Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 22 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants