Bacitracin Zinc by Family Dollar Services Inc.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Family Dollar Services Inc.
NDC Code: 55319-110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc, USP 500 units
First aid antibiotic
First aid to help prevent infection in
• minor cuts • scrapes • burns
For external use only
• do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
• in the eyes • over large areas of the body
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns
• do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
• condition persists or gets worse • a rash or other allergic reation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• clean affected area • apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. • may be covered with a sterile bandage
•Store at room temperature 59°-77°F (15°-25°C).
•Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep carton, it contains important information.
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday–Friday.
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc. (024472631)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 27, 2017
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)