Ibuprofen PM by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on May 4, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg, IBUPROFEN 200mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0611
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to
200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*
(present as the free acid and potassium salt)
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- for relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains
- helps you fall asleep and stay asleep
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- skin reddening
- asthma (wheezing)
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant ) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have sleeplessness without pain
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- unless you have time for a full night's sleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- right before or after heart surgery
- you are taking a diuretic
- if you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- you have glaucoma
- you have a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid
- under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness
- taking any other antihistamines
- taking any other drug
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 capsules at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours
- each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.
- store at 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- protect from light
- avoid excessive head above 40ºC (104ºF)
anidrisorb, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, gelatin, hydrolysed gelatin, medium chain triglyceride, opacode white ink, polyethylene glycol 600, potassium hydroxide, purified water.
Ingredients of opacode white ink: lecithin (soya), n-butyl alcohol, purified water, shellac glaze in ethanol, simethicone and titanium dioxide.
8:30 AM-4:00PM ET, Monday-Friday
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED‡
Ibuprofen 200 mg /
Pain Reliever (NSAID)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg /
Nighttime Sleep Aid
Compare to Advil® PM LIQUI-GELS® active ingredientsⱡⱡ
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
ⱡWalgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
ⱡⱡThis product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Advil® PM LIQUI-GELS®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100 % SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2013 Walgreen Co.
PRODUCT OF INDIA
diphenhydramine hydrochloride, ibuprofen capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0611)|
|Strides Arcolab Limited||918513263||API MANUFACTURE(0363-0611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.