Antifungal by Rite Aid
Medically reviewed on December 5, 2017
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-0351
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Clotrimazole, USP 1%
• cures most jock itch • relieves itching, burning, scaling, discomfort, and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age, unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product • avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if • irritation occurs • there is no improvement within 2 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• wash the affected area and dry thoroughly
• apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night), or as directed by a doctor
• supervise children in the use of this product
• use daily for 2 weeks
• if condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
• this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
• Store between 2°-30°C (36°-86°F).
• Before using any medication, read all label directions • Keep carton, it contains important information
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
1-800-432-8534 between 9 am and 4 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. (001627975)|
More about clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Clotrimazole topical
- Clotrimazole vaginal
- Clotrimazole Cream, Ointment, and Solution
- Clotrimazole Vaginal Cream
- Clotrimazole Topical (Advanced Reading)