Medically reviewed on February 12, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd
NDC Code: 76457-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts more than 7 days, recurs, or is accompanied with fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- adults & children 12 years of age and older : take a tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age : do not use.
- preserve in tight containers at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinised starch, sodium starch glycolate type A, stearic acid
|Labeler - Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd (916758275)|
|Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd||916758275||manufacture(76457-004)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.