Opahl by Dharma Research, Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 6.4g in 32g
Labeler: Dharma Research, Inc.
NDC Code: 53045-100
For the temporary relief of pain associated with canker sores and minor dental procedures
Allergy alert Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "-caine" anesthetics.
this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash, or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
exceed recommended dosage
If more than used for pain is accidentially swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
Store at room temperature 59-86°F (15-30°C). Protect from freezing and heat.
FD&C Red #40, Flavor, Polyethylene glycol 3350, Polyethylene glycol 400, Saccharine sodium, Tocopheryl acetate, Xylitol, Water
|Labeler - Dharma Research, Inc. (078444642)|
|Registrant - Dharma Research, Inc. (078444642)|
|Dharma Research, Inc.||078444642||manufacture(53045-100)|
More about Opahl (benzocaine topical)
- Opahl Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics