Miconazole Nitrate by Premier Brands of America Inc.
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2017
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 1.42g in 71g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- for the cure of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
For external use only.
on children 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, or 2 weeks for jock itch.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if conditions persist longer, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 59º - 86ºF
- lightly shake bottle to loosen settled powder
aldioxa, chloroxylenol, fragrance, imidurea, powdered cellulose, talc
miconazorb af powder powder
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|