Miconazole nitrate by Premier Brands of America Inc.
Dosage form: aerosol, powder
Ingredients: MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2.6g in 130g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-302
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most athlete's foot (linea pedis), ringworm (linea corporis) and jock itch (linea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents cans be harmful or fatal.
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; 2 weeks for jock itch
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; use daily for 2 weeks for jock itch, if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- in case clogging, clear nozzle under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
isobutane (propellant), SD alcohol 40-B(10%w/w), stearalkonium hectorite, talc
antifungal miconazole powder spray aerosol, powder
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (063849780)|
|Premier Brands of America Inc.||063849780||relabel(56104-302), repack(56104-302)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 29, 2018
More about miconazole topical
- Miconazole topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2365 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals
- Miconazole topical
- Miconazole vaginal
- Miconazole (Vaginal)
- Miconazole Cream and Ointment
- Miconazole Liquid
- ... +4 more