Benzocaine and Triclosan
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: aerosol, spray
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 17g in 85g, TRICLOSAN 0.11g in 85g
Labeler: Premier Brands of America Inc.
NDC Code: 56104-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporary relieves pain and itching associated with:
- minor cuts
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not apply over large area of the body
- use only as directed
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- conditions worsens
- symptoms persists for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area; hold can 4" to 6" from skin; spray on affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- may cover with a sterile bandage; if so, let dry first
- to apply to face, spray in palm of hand and gently apply
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
store between 20º and 25ºC (68ºF and 77º)
diisopropyl adipate, isobutane, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40 (35%w/w), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)
|BENZOCAINE AND TRICLOSAN
first aid spray aerosol, spray
|Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (080051232)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.