Laxative Pills Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-245
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- swallow tablet(s) with a glass of water
- swallow tablet(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chew
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg
- each tablet contains: magnesium 10 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 3 mg
- very low sodium
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
acacia, ammonium hydroxide*, anhydrous lactose*, calcium phosphate dihydrate*, calcium sulfate anhydrous*, carnauba wax, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate*, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, iron oxide*, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow*, isopropyl alcohol*, kaolin*, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, n-butyl alcohol*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, propylene glycol*, shellac, silicon dioxide*, sodium lauryl sulfate*, stearic acid*, sucrose, talc, tartaric acid*, titanium dioxide, white wax*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Call 1-877-753-3935Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to the active ingredient in ex-lax® Maximum Strength†
SENNOSIDES, USP, 25 mg
- Stimulant laxative
- Gentle, dependable
- Overnight relief
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis, owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 29, 2018