Sinus Relief Daytime
Medically reviewed on November 16, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Better Living Brands, LLC
NDC Code: 21130-355
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenyelphrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves nasal and sinus symptoms:
- sinus pain
- nasal and sinus congestion
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
take only as directed
(see overdosse warning)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 liquid caps with water every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- for better identification, keep liquid caps in carton until used
edible white ink, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Acetaminophen 325 mg - Pain Reliever
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg - Nasal Decongestant
Compare to Vicks® DayQuil® Sinex® Daytime Sinus Relief LiquiCaps® active ingredients*
• Sinus headache & pain
• Sinus pressure & congestion
• Pseudoephedrine free
24 LIQUID CAPS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributors of Vicks® DayQuil® Sinex® Daytime Sinus Relief LiquiCaps®.
DISTRIBUTED BY SAFEWAY INC.
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
1-888-SAFEWAY / www.safeway.com
Product of Canada
QUALITY & SATISFACTION
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209)|
|Accucaps Industries, Ltd.||248441727||MANUFACTURE(21130-355)|