MEDROX by Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5g in 100g, CAPSAICIN 0.0375g in 100g
Labeler: Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
NDC Code: 68258-2993
Use for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, muscle soreness and stiffness.
- For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not cover with bandage.
- Do not use on wounds or damaged skin.
- Consult physician for children under 12.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Menthol
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Or rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area: change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult physician before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Water, Glycerine, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, EDTA Disodiumm Salt, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Iodoproynyl Butylcabamate, Propylparaben.
menthol, capsaicin patch
|Labeler - Dispensing Solutions, Inc. (066070785)|
|Registrant - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Dispensing Solutions, Inc.||066070785||relabel(68258-2993), repack(68258-2993)|