Promolaxin by Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Dispensing Solutions, Inc.
NDC Code: 68258-4987
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Docusate Sodium 100 mg
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a doctor before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Take 1 tablet as needed, not to exceed more than 3 tablets daily, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years of age:
Consult a doctor before use.
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 40 mg
- Each tablet contains: Sodium 10 mg
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal is broken or missing.
Croscarmellose Sodium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid.
If you have any questions or comments, or to report an adverse event,
please contact 714-875-6316.
Manufactured for: Physician's Science and Nature, Inc.
220 Newport Center Drive 11-634, Newport Beach, CA 92660
docusate sodium tablet
|Labeler - Dispensing Solutions, Inc. (066070785)|
|Registrant - PSS World Medical, Inc. (101822682)|
|Dispensing Solutions, Inc.||066070785||relabel(68258-4987), repack(68258-4987)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.