Mucus Relief Cold and Sinus Maximum Strength
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: Western Family Foods, Inc.
NDC Code: 55312-235
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10mg
Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants the intensity of coughing, the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep, helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, astha, chrinic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
do not use more than directed
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center 1-800-222-1222 immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- use dosage cup provided
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24 hour period
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years-do not use
- adults and children 12 years and older-20mL every 4 hours
- each 20mL contains potassium 6mg, sodium 13mg
- store at room temperature
- do not refrigerate
citric acid, dextrose, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, red 33, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum
Maximum Strength Mucus Relief Cold and Sinus
Acetaminophen, Aches and Fever
Guaifenesin, Chest Congestion and Mucus
Phenylephrine HCI Stuffy Nose
For Ages 12 and Over
compare to the active ingredients
of Mucinex Fast Max
Cold & Sinus Maximum Strength
Proudly distributed by Western Family Foods, Inc.
PO Box 4057
Portland, OR 97208 U.S.A.
Copyright 2013 Marca Registrada
6 FL OZ 177 mL
|MUCUS RELIEF COLD AND SINUS
mucinex cold and sinus maximum strength liquid
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.