Night Time Cough Cherry by QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 650mg in 30mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 30mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 30mL
Labeler: QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association)
NDC Code: 63868-807
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 650 mg, Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg, Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
temporarily relieves cold symptoms
• cough • runny nose and sneezing
Do not use to make a child sleepy
(if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase)
inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• asthma • emphysema • glaucoma • excessive phlegm (mucus) • breathing problems • chronic bronchitis
• persistent or chronic cough • cough associated with smoking • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
excitability may occur, especially in children, marked drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks,
be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery, alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • redness or swelling is present • new symptoms occur
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact
a Poison Control Center immediately
• take only as recommended
• use dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP) • do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over 2 tablespoons (30 mL) every 6 hours
children 4 years to under 12 years do not use unless directed by a doctor
children under 4 years do not use
• When using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
• each tablespoon contains: sodium 18 mg • store at controlled room temperature
alcohol, blue 1, citric acid, flavors, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol,
purified water, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
|NIGHT TIME COUGH CHERRY
vicks nyquil liquid
|Labeler - QUALITY CHOICE (Chain Drug Marketing Association) (011920774)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 26, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.